Monday, August 27, 2012

So, for my first "real" post.  I'm going to post some examples of some recent and past 550 Paracord projects that I have done.  Most of the items in the pictures have been sold, given as gifts to family and friends, or is still available for sale at an upcoming local craft fair or gun show.  I was hoping to have sold some of the current inventory at a craft fair this weekend, but Tropical Storm Isaac dictated otherwise.

This is a neck lanyard that I made for my wife to use for ID badges at events.  I made one for myself as well, but in black and gray, instead of black and purple.  Each one of these types of lanyards uses approximately 46 feet of paracord - 2 individual strands of about 23 feet each.

This is a luggage tag and bracelet I made for my wife.  I have other examples of the luggage tag that is essentially a trilobite bar with a few diamond (lanyard) knots and some snake knots.  The bracelet is a stitched Solomon bar.

Here are some more bracelets: a stitched Solomon bar in red, white, and blue; a thatched Solomon bar (aka "Digicam"); Thin Red Line Solomon bar; a zombie themed toxic green and black ladder rack; and a black and white wide Solomon bar.





Assorted fobs and lanyards that I have recently made.

I am working on more fobs and lanyards and will have some more to post in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment