Friday, September 21, 2012

More Recent Creations


Here are two bracelets with compasses added.  The compasses add a bit more "survival flare" to the paracord bracelet.  This could be a handy bracelet for outdoor activities.


Here are some more fobs that are done with decorative monkey fists.  The purple one in the middle has no core and is pure knot.  The other two use a small, light wooden bead as a core.  Tying the monkey fist with a core produces a cleaner looking knot in my opinion, but there is still something to be said about the pure knot without any core material.  I am still keeping the core material as small and light as possible to avoid these decorative monkey fists being classified as "slungshot".  Also, notice how the neon orange/toxic green fob uses a glow-in-the-dark bead, as if it wasn't brigh enough already.

That's it for now for projects.  I'll be making more items this weekend, but most of thme will be for my table.  Once I get around to making more unique items, I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment